3/03/2010

Summer Employment

We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is interested in helping out part time for this busy wedding season. Hoping to find that someone who is a perfect fit with our team, here's a shout out to any potential candidates. I won't list the expected criteria which will include a list of cliches - "organized, punctual, works well with others" etc. Please see our website for an official list of required criteria. I expect the best from my assistants, but we have a lot of fun creating beautiful events and making our clients happy! I am looking for someone who can work creatively, as a part of our team and who will bring new ideas to the table. Please email me your cover letter and resume to apply. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

//